Answered By: Sanya Baker Last Updated: 25 Jul, 2018 Views: 94
First install the free Bluefire Reader app. Then:
1. Use your phone or tablet’s web browser (e.g. Safari, Google Chrome) to search AUT Library through Library Search.
2. Refine your search (on the left of the results screen) by ‘Items with full text online’ and Content Type ‘Book/eBook’.
3. Click on the Full Text Online link under a book:
4. Click on the link next to the Online tag:
Note: If you're off-campus, you may be asked to enter your AUT network login now.
5. With most e-books you'll then see a page like this. Choose a loan length and format and click on the orange Download button - if you have installed Bluefire Reader, the app will open the book.
Most books with a download option can be opened in Bluefire Reader, although the steps to download might sometimes look a little different. Please contact us if you need help.